Wednesday 21 September 2011

Photo Collection.

Today our blog group went out into Leeds to gather some primary research for our project. We walked around the city to different areas to gather imagery to represent some different scenarios. I found it fun to do and I also think it will be really helpful in inspiring the illustartive side of the tasks. Here are some examples...

Flagging A Cab




I think these photo's will be really helpful as introductory images to help set the scene for our final piece. I also think that the second one could also be linked to 'charming the taxi driver' if we needed some picture link for that topic.

Drunken Mess


These images portray the theme well and I think they would be successful when turned into illustrations too.

Eating Food


This set of images is really funny, I think this will be good for setting a humerous note to appeal to the target audience.

Taxi Cabs






These images will be really helpful for just the basic research into taxi cab appearance, as you can see there are lots of different styles so we have a lot to choose from.

Taxi Man

Finally, this is our taxi man photograph and is my favourite from the day. We all really liked the idea of having a character like this incorporated into out piece so I think an image like this will be perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment