Tuesday 8 November 2011

Proverbally Yours Message and Delivery Type Research.

I have decided to look at typefaces with a graffiti street style, here are some possibilities that I could use...


I think this font clearly represents the graffiti style but I don't think it would work very successfully with my ideas, especially if I try and incorporate it into a tattoo as I think it would become unclear.



I really like this type as it has been kept simple and readable whilst still having a stylistic appearance that would be easily recognised by the audience.



I picked this type to look closer into because I thought it had quite a youthful feel that would link with the target audience. Although I still think this, I'm not sure it will fit well with the serious issue I will be discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment