Sunday 24 February 2013

What is Good? Process Research.

Embossing

I like how embossing creates texture very directly. I also think it is interesting how it can be used without colour and the form and message still remains clear. It is a process I have never tried and I would be very interested in doing so and learning more about it.























Foiling

I love foiling as I think it instantly gives a look of luxury to a print product. It also links well with the Balinese use of gold on items of value.














Laser Cut

 I think the shapes that can be created on laser cut are very impressive. I think these examples work well as they link strongly with my theme of depicting architecture and the woman also remind me of the balinese dancers.







No comments:

Post a Comment