Sourced from: http://thenewblack.goffgough.com/
I chose this piece because I really like the handwritten, feminine style. I like how the lines are uneven and the letters have a random appearance which contrasts nicely with the box that they form.
Sourced from: Doyle Partners
I like this piece because of how the letterform has been created with the use of negative space. The creation of light and shadow also adds depth which gives an interesting appearance.
Sourced from: Erwin Blumenfeld
To me this is a very exciting image, because of how the sense of danger and carelessness has been combined. The fluidity of the dress is also a nice contrast the structure of the architecture.
Five reasons why a crit is a useful educational tool...
- You learn how to present yourself and your work.
- You can get new ideas.
- Advice on how to improve.
- To get reassurance that your work is sending the same message you intended.
- Get used to giving and recieving criticism.
Five ultimate questions...
- What is your target audience?
- What was the intended reaction from this audiece?
- How has it evolved from your original idea?
- What context would it be used in?
- What research helped develop the piece?